The Sales Pipeline Analytics page provides the user a graph and metrics where they can view the:
- total number of Opportunities, segmented by stage
- total Pipeline Potential
- expected Pipeline Potential
- a color gradient where red is a lower probability of closing, and green is higher
Just below the graph and metrics a table presents Opportunity level data that has the following columns:
- Opportunity Name
- Account Name
- Total Value
- Expected Close Date
- Assigned Sales User
This table can be segmented by Stage via a dropdown and can also be changed by clicking on a bar in the graph above.
Please note that permissions must be set to allow a user to see any Analytics. Once a user is granted the ability to view Analytics, they can see the Analytics of ALL users. This permission, for this reason, is typically reserved for management type users. See Roles for more information.
How to Filer Your Sales Pipeline View
You have three options for filtering and setting the parameters for your Sales Pipeline report:
- Date Range
- Pipeline Type
- User(s) or Team(s)
Analytics | Sales Pipeline
How to Filter Date Range
- Locate and click the Date Range Selection Tool (auto-populates with the current month-to-date).
- You can select from frequent used ranges from the right-hand column in the Date Range Selection Tool.
- When finished, click Apply.
How to Filter by Users/Teams
- Locate and click the dropdown labeled Select.
- Select the desired user(s) by clicking the checkbox next to their names.
- If an empty checkbox appears next to a name, this user is UNSELECTED.
- If a dark blue box with a checkmark appears next to a name, this user is SELECTED, and their analytics will appear in your Sales Pipeline report.
- To quickly select or deselect ALL USERS, toggle on/off the checkbox next to the search box.
- When finished, click Save.
Total Pipeline vs. Expected Pipeline
This option, found directly to the right of the Select Users Selection Tool, allows a User to toggle the view of the Total Pipeline bar graph. All other information will remain the same (such as the calculations found below the bar graph).
Exporting Your Report
Found just above the Date Range Selection Tool, these are your options for exporting this report into a CSV.
General Indicators- All numbers as they appear will Populate into your report.
Opportunity Stage/All other Export Options – This CSV will provide a breakdown of the Opportunity Names, Account Names, Expected Value, Exp. Close Date, and Assigned Sales User that fall under the selected Opportunity Stage.