Use GleanView reports to create and schedule dynamic filters across multiple data-sets within the system.
Choose Custom Reports under Analytics/Reports in the Navigation Bar.
Create New Report / Edit
- Click New Report.
- Enter the Report name and select the Target (data type) from the drop down menu. This will determine which data table you are going to pull your results from after you have entered your filter conditions.
- Enter the Conditions to filter the records you wish to report.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE REPORTS ARE CUSTOMIZABLE, THE CONDITION TYPE AND VALUE COMBINATIONS ARE ENDLESS. CONDITION VALUE, COMPARISON TYPE, AND ENTER VALUE WILL VARY BASED ON THE THE CONDITION TYPE CHOSEN. EACH OPTION DETERMINES THE NEXT. SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:
- Condition Type: Contact. When the Address State is chosen for the Condition Value the wizard populates the Country and State Fields.
- Condition Type: Activities. When Activities is chosen for Condition Type the next option is Activity Type, NOT Condition Value. When Campaign Email Open is chosen the next options are Select Emails, Status, and Time Frame.
- For an example of the report click Preview.
- From here you have two options:
- Export the Report
- Schedule the Report
- Click Export from the Preview page to download a CSV file of the Report.
- Click Schedule Report to have a CSV file emailed to you after running the report at a specific date and time.
PLEASE NOTE: REPORTS CAN BE SET TO REOCCUR FOR ANY CUSTOM TIME FRAME.
- Enter the Email Subject Line and Select the users who will receive the report.
- Choose the frequency, days, and time of delivery
- Your report will be delivered as a .csv attachment file.