Products are mainly used for quoting in GleanView. These items can be added to a product list to be readily available for use in quoting. Each product can be a predefined item or can be a custom item depending on the circumstances.
Adding a Product
To add an individual Product:
- Navigate to Products tab under Quoting.
- Click the orange New Product button.
- Add in your Product Name.
- Fill in any of the required fields marked with the red asterisk.
- Add in your products model number, price, minimum quantity, and the manufacturer.
- Manufacturers can be added right from the products page, or can be viewed and created in the Manufacturer tab.
- If you are finished adding this product, click Create Product in the bottom right hand corner.
- You may also elect to use the Bulk Import option to import multiple products at one time. The first row of your spreadsheet should be your column names.
- Minimum required columns: Name, Model, Price, Manufacturer
- The screen below will populate and you will now map your fields accordingly. You may elect to override data or exclude from export.
- Click Next.
- If there are duplicates, you may select whether you would like GleanView to skip these, or merge the products. Click Next.
- If there are any mapping errors, GleanView will prompt you to fix them in the next screen. Click Next.
- Review your product import and then select Accept and Import.