In order to launch a Campaign an email must be designed and built. Building and editing an email template is an important step in maximizing the amount of customers you can reach with each email you send. GleanView will have a few options for how you can start your email.
- One of our basic templates that you may pick and modify
- Bring in your own code using HTML
- Create your own new template from scratch
To create an email template:
- Navigate to the Main Menu, click on Marketing, then Email Templates.
- In the Email Templates tab, click New Template.
- Choose an existing template to start editing, the click Select next to the layout you prefer.
Once you’ve selected your layout, you can move on to the email designer.
- Name your Template at the top left of the page.
- You will now have a blank drag-and-drop template to edit to your preferences.
- Upload your image to add a logo or product to your page.
- Specify your text to your audience informing them on your email.
- Add in your company information and your unsubscribe link.
- Preview, save, send a test email, or exit.
Edit your template to best fit your company’s preferences. Be sure to Save your work before exiting.