How to get there
If you have duplicate accounts, you may use the Merge feature to combine both accounts in order to capture the history for each account.
- Navigate to the accounts tab.
- Use the Search Bar to find the accounts you would like to merge.
- Select the check mark in both accounts.
- Once your accounts are selected, a button with four horizontal lines will pop up next to Toggle Columns.
- Select Merge.
- A Modal will populate with a Notice. Review the notice and select continue if you are sure you would like to merge your accounts. The screen below will pop up.
- Select the account that you would like to be the Master Account. This is usually the oldest account where most of the data is stored. If there is information in the secondary account that you would like to transfer to the master, make your selections by clicking the circle next to the data.
- Scroll down and select next.
- At the bottom of the screen you may select if you’d like to change the assigned user.
- Select Next
- Review your merge.
- Scroll down and Select Next.