How to get there
You are able to bulk edit accounts, contacts, opportunities, projects, and quotes in GleanView. In the example below, we will be walking through how to bulk edit your accounts, however, the functionality is the same for contacts, opportunities, projects, and quotes as well.
- Navigate to the accounts tab.
- There are a few different ways to filter your account data to make a bulk edit. You can use the search bar to filter the accounts or you can use the Assigned to or Account Stage toggles. For this example, we will be using the Assigned To drop down. We will be editing the Assigned To field by moving all accounts to a new user. This is a great way to reassign accounts when a particular user leaves the company.
- Select the down arrow in the left hand corner and the following options will pop up: Select All, Select Visible and Deselect All. We will be selecting all for this example.
- Once your accounts are selected, a button with four horizontal lines will pop up next to Toggle Columns.
- Select Bulk Edit.
- The modal below will pop up and you can select the particular field you would like to update. Again, we will be selecting the Assigned To field to reassign leads to a new user.
- Scroll down and click the orange Next button. The modal below will populate.
- Review the information and click Next.
- A summary of changes will pop up and you can select exit.
Users can now Unsubscribe multiple Contacts from all Campaign emails.