How to get there
You are able to bulk export accounts, contacts, opportunities, projects, activities, and quotes in GleanView. In the example below, we will be walking through how to bulk export your accounts, however, the functionality is the same for contacts, opportunities, projects, activities and quotes as well.
- Navigate to the accounts tab.
- There are a few different ways to filter your account data in order to do a bulk export. You can use the search bar to filter the accounts or you can use the Assigned to or Account Stage toggles. For this example, we will be selecting all accounts without a filter.
- Select the down arrow in the left hand corner and the following options will pop up: Select All, Select Visible and Deselect All. We will be using the Select All option in this example.
- Once all boxes are selected, a button with four horizontal lines will pop up next to Toggle Columns.
- Select Bulk Export and the export will begin immediately.
- When the export is complete, you may view the excel file in your downloaded files.