GleanView Subscriptions are all 100% customizable to fit the needs of your industry and purpose. After signing up for your free GleanView account updating your plan and features is simple and instant.
Step 1 - Edit Your Credit Card Information:
- Click the Billing Tab found under Company Settings.
- Click on Edit Card to plug in the correct information.
- Click Save.
Step 2 - Change Your Subscription:
- Click SEE DETAILS/CHANGE PLAN under the Billing Tab to view your current subscription.
- Click the orange Change button to edit, upgrade, or downgrade your subscription.
- NOTE: YOUR CURRENT PLAN WILL REMAIN ON THE LEFT WHILE ANOTHER WINDOW FOR YOUR NEW PLAN OPENS ON THE RIGHT FOR A SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON.
- Choose the features you want to enable or disable by toggling it on or off; red is inactive green is active.
- Click on What's Included by each feature for a quick overview.
- To change the number of Users for Sales Pro, Contacts for Marketing Pro, or Credits for Prospecting and WebID click the Edit buttons next to each. This will automatically update the charges for you to preview before saving changes.
Step 3 - Choose Your Billing Period
- At the bottom of Your New Plan window indicate whether you want Monthly or Annual billing.
- NOTE: ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT
- Click Continue to review changes.
Step 4 - Confirm Plan Changes
- Subscription changes and updated charges will appear for review; this includes Next Billing Amount and Next Billing Date.
- NOTE: ANY UNUSED CREDIT FOR OVERPAYMENT WILL SHOW AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WINDOW.
- Click Confirm for changes to take affect immediately.
TIP - How to purchase a Block of Credits: Select a Monthly payment plan for the credits you need (WebID or Prospecting) that gives you the desired amount of Pro-Rated credits for the remainder of the current month. Pay for the current month so the credits apply. Login and cancel the monthly subscription for either Prospecting or WebID before the next payment cycle to avoid monthly recurring charges.
NOTE: Choose the correct credit type - WebID uses different credits than Prospecting.