What makes GleanQuote so easy?
The beauty of GleanQuote is actually in its simple complexity. Here’s a quick walk through the process for a rep to build a quote:
- Click “New Proposal”
- Select the customer (if integrated with a CRM this is auto filled)
- Select a template
- Edit the quote table
- Send for approval and signature
Are we over-simplifying? Not really. Here’s why…
- Customer data is either already loaded from a quick CSV import or is linked with integration directly to your CRM – All information is available in the proposal so the rep doesn’t have to hand key ANY customer-specific information.
- Professional Templates are built and even loaded with products and services for every sales situation you need. The rep only has to load and tweak.
- All products and services are already loaded in the database. If you have custom calculations, complex options, or even volume pricing, that’s all in there as well. The rep should never have to figure it out on the fly since that not only takes a lot of time, but it also leads to costly mistakes.
- Does someone need to approve the quote? Any and all approval rules you need, from a margin or discount limit to specific proposal conditions, would be set up ahead of time, and as soon as the rep clicks the “send” button, the quote immediately goes to the correct approver.
- E-signature? Yes. The recipients not only get a quick easy digital reader version of the quote that they can view and sign from any device, but there is also a PDF download available for those who need to print or collaborate prior to signing.
- Tracking and Reporting? Of course. We have all the tools you need to have visibility of all quotes and all stages.
How do I get started?
This intro video will give you a brief overview of GleanQuote and walk you through the fastest way to start using the system
- Copy the Quickstart Template to My Proposal Templates
- Add a Customer/Contact record for testing
- Generate a New Proposal
- Edit the Proposal and Quote Table
- Send (E-sign) to Customer for Approval and Signature