The company settings section of GleanQuote is where admin users can change company-wide settings. Only admin users have access to Company Settings.
On the Company tab of Company Settings, you can:
- Enter your company information, including your company logo, which will be used on all email notifications to users and contacts and can be used for your branded login page.
Also, you can set up a branded login page for your users. Check the branded login page box. The url friendly name will be used for part of the login url. It can be edited if you want to change it. You can also edit the side panel color of the branded login page.
If you choose to use a branded login page, you will need to make sure your users are using the branded login url instead of app.gleanview.com.
You can also set the default currency, whether to allow for multi-currency, the default number format, default time zone, default date and time format and the user session time out.
On the Users tab, you can:
- Add new users
- Create new roles and change permissions for viewing/editing records
- Create Assignment Rules, which would only be used for automatic assignment of accounts that are bulk imported.
On the Customization tab, you can:
- Reorder the way fields are displayed on the account/contact/product/supplier/proposal detail pages.
- Create Custom Fields
- Change which fields are required for creating new records
- Manage Tags for different record types
On the Billing tab, you can:
- Edit the credit card associated with your account
- See invoices for past charges
- Change your subscription plan, including increasing your User limit, or adding additional GleanView products.
On the Integrations tab, you can enable/disable email sending for all users, and set up integrations with Payment Providers and CRMs:
On the Deletion Log tab, you can see a detailed log of records that have been deleted from your account and restore records.