The company settings section of GleanQuote is where admin users can change company-wide settings. Only admin users have access to Company Settings.
On the Company tab of Company Settings, you can:
- Enter your company information, including your company logo, which will be used on all email notifications to clients.
- Enter your default company time zone and currency.
On the Users tab and sub menus, you can:
- Add new users
- Create new roles and change permissions for viewing/editing records
- Create Assignment Rules, which would only be used for automatic assignment of accounts that are bulk imported.
On the Customization tab and sub menus, you can:
- Reorder the way fields are displayed on the account/contact/product/supplier/proposal detail pages.
- Create Custom Fields
- Change which fields are required for creating new records
- Manage Tags for different record types
On the Billing tab, you can:
- Edit the credit card associated with your account
- See invoices for past charges
- Change your subscription plan, including increasing your Proposals Sent limit, or adding additional GleanView modules.
On the Deletion Log tab, you can see a detailed log of records that have been deleted from your account and restore records.